Thursday, June 11, 2015

Bonus Levels

I crave adventure.

Every time I step into the fresh air I allow myself to absorb natures wonders. And without disappointing, the wonders always lead to answers that have been laid on my heart. I like to call those answers "dream visions."
To me, a dream vision can be any type of realization - a mind blowing epiphany, the solution to a problem, a trip idea or simply a self discovery.
Whatever the case may be it allows me to learn and grow both mentally and physically.
Most importantly, I allow my mind to decide for itself what is most important. What I have concluded above all else is that I cannot allow life to pass me by. I want to go everywhere and see everything, because merely existing is not an option.
My time already ran out once. But my heart said "no death, not yet."
Now I'm just living in bonus levels.
And I cannot wait to see what each new day has in store...

No comments:

Post a Comment